*Classroom Teacher - Ash Grove Academy
Starting 1st September 2018 Salary: Aspire Main Pay Scale
The Local Governors of Ash Grove Academy and Board of Trustees are seeking to appoint an excellent classroom teacher. This is a permanent post commencing on 1st September 2018. The successful candidate will join the school at an exciting time as we develop strong partnerships working as a member of the expanding Aspire Educational Trust.
We are looking for someone who:
- has a proven record of excellent teaching and learning;
- is passionate about making learning motivating and challenging; has a genuine interest and passion for teaching and is enthusiastic and committed to further developing their own and others’ expertise and pedagogy;
- is committed to raising achievement for all pupils; has high expectations of behaviour and achievement;
- will work in partnership and communicate effectively with colleagues, other agencies, parents and carers and who is wholly committed to inclusive education.
In return, we can offer:
- a welcoming, friendly environment
- a caring, respectful and inclusive school that values everyone and educates the whole child
- a committed and dedicated team of staff and a supportive Local Governing Body and Trust Board of Trustees
- the opportunity to work with motivated, inquisitive and caring children who have a positive attitude to learning
- support from a dedicated team of professionals at trust level
- a firm commitment to your on-going professional development with the opportunity to contribute to shaping the future direction of the school in an expanding trust.
- the opportunity for future career progression within the trust
Ash Grove Academy has a responsibility for, and is committed to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and for ensuring that they are protected from harm. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This appointment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service and references.
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please call the school office to make an appointment. Telephone: 01625 383075
Aspire Educational Trust application forms should be fully completed and legible. CV’s will not be accepted in place of the completed AET form. Professional references should provide a strong level of support for relevant professional and personal knowledge, skills and abilities relating to the post. The letter of application should be clear and concise. Return applications to:
Mrs Lisa Finnegan at Ash Grove Academy, Belgrave Road, Macclesfield, Cheshire, SK11 7TF or Email: email@example.com
Closing Date for applications: noon on 23rd March 2018
References will be sought for all shortlisted candidates prior to observations/interview.
Lesson observations: Monday 26th March
Interviews: Thursday 29th March.
We are strongly committed to promoting equality of opportunity and elimination of unlawful discrimination.